Lost & Found is a 4-day destination festival which showcases unique and diverse experiences offered throughout the Ferguson Valley, Wellington Forest and Bunbury region.
To create a destination event which aims to raise awareness of and drive visitation to the Ferguson Valley, Wellington Forest and Bunbury regions of Australia’s South West. To feature between 20-30 individual events held across the region, ranging from food and beverage events in the Ferguson Valley wine region and Wellington Forest to live music and space activations which highlight the urban atmosphere of Bunbury.
Thursday 9 – Sunday 12 September, 2021
In order to benefit the local tourism economy, drive visitation and increase awareness of the region as an attractive tourism destination, the event must attract overnight visitation, while still being inclusive and accessible for the local market.
• Local and regional (South West) (50%)
• Perth (50%)
Within these source markets, the event should aim to attract a certain type of consumer/traveller (Tourism WA’s domestic market audience profiles):
• Culture Vultures
• Escape and Connect
• Off the Beaten Track
What we’re looking for:
• Event organisers or venues interested in creating and implementing a suitable event for the Lost & Found brand, which is unique to the program and not available at any other time of the year.
• A mix of free and ticketed events that will entice day trippers, locals and short haul visitors from Perth and other areas of WA.
• Events that showcase the diversity of experiences in the Ferguson Valley and Bunbury region and portray an authentic representation of the region.
Participating businesses will pay a $400 marketing fee for inclusion in the program and for
associated marketing costs. In exchange, businesses will receive:
• Inclusion under the Lost & Found Festival umbrella and associated marketing.
• ¼ page listing in the Lost & Found printed program and on the website, including ticket link.
• Ticket sales setup and all ticket sales management via Humanitix platform.
• Promotion of your event and relevant business news/imagery through selected marketing activities (social media, public relations, advertising).
• At least one (1) boosted/paid post on Facebook and Instagram
• 2 x tickets to Lost & Found launch party (event details TBC)
• Risk Management Plan template
• At least one (1) face-to-face meeting with event management to assist with event rollout
• Business support with planning, marketing, promotion and rollout of event
• Please outline any previous experience running events (if any).
• Provide detailed event concept, viable minimum numbers backed up by a budget, costings and inclusions must all be signed off before any further steps are taken to start event promotion or inclusion.
• Provide a unique event concept that fits the Lost & Found Brand.
• Demonstrate the capacity (staffing, building, equipment, approvals) to run your proposed event.
• Demonstrate a willingness to collaborate with other businesses or community groups in the region.
Conditions of inclusion:
Upon completing this expression of interest, I/we are confirming that we agree to the below conditions of inclusion in Lost & Found 2021.
• We are willing to offer up to 4 x tickets to event organisers for promotional use or for AHOY representatives.
• All of our marketing collateral will be planned with and approved by event organisers.
• I have looked at all points on the event checklist and will demonstrate my completion of the checklist prior to the event’s start date.
• I agree that event organisers will get final sign off on event concepts, ticket price, inclusions and date/time.
• Ability to provide an up-to-date Risk Management Plan two months prior to the event.
• I/we have provided two possible dates for our event within the festival period (to allow flexibility in the festival program).
• I understand that included events are at the discretion of the management team and Steering Committee.
• I/we have completed the Government’s COVID-safe plan and agree to execute an event within these guidelines and with proper precautions in place.
• I confirm that our event concept is (and will remain) exclusive to Lost & Found before and during the 2021 festival.
How to get involved:
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before April 20, 2021 with your expression of interest.
The Lost & Found event management team reserve the right to include or exclude events from the Lost & Found Programme.