South West Tourist Services (SWTS) is pleased to provide personalised Wine & Scenic tours in the Ferguson Valley & Wellington National Forest. Enjoy the green rolling hills and vineyards of the "Fergie" Valley and take quiet scenic rides through the Wellington Forest and along Henty Road, where you can see Bunbury and the Indian Ocean over 20 kms away. Enjoy a stop at the quirky Gnomesville and leave your own gnome there and select a lunch stop of your choice at a quiet cafe in the forest or at a local brewery, etc.
Popular tour stops may include:
* Wine tasting, at up to 4 wineries, or at 3 wineries & one brewery
* Lunch at a cafe or brewery (lunch cost not included) or bring along your own picnic lunch
* Visits to art galleries or to art glass/sculpture shops
* Visit to Gnomesville & the King Jarrah Tree
* Scenic drives through through the Valley & Wellington Forest
* Photo stops along the way
SWTS tours run 7 days pw, but Thursdays to Sundays, from 10am to 4pm, are the most popular days. (Minimum 2 passengers are required). Call Brian at 0402-091-117 for more information about our tours.
Bunbury WA, Australia